All Things New


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Phil. 4:6-7

No man pleasing, standing firm on Truth, Confidence, renewed covenant to love my husband and child, reknewing my mind with a fresh perspective on Kingdom theology, fighting to not grow weary while doing good...

GOd is so gracious, so much is happening in my heart right now, I cant even explain what He is doing within our family, but I am very excited about it. Kevin and I have been married for 6 years and I see so much maturity in both of our walks with GOD and I see that devotion in our commitment to one another and to the unbelievers around us.. yes, things are definitely changing in 08.. I know this is all because of HIs AMAZING GRACE...

they are not perfect by far, but GOD is being glorified and thats all that Kevin and I want..
To the challenges, trials, and persecutions, I say BRING EM On, as long as the result is us knowing CHRIST as our ultimate treasure and you knowing this mighty GOd we serve..


"Therefore, everything we aim to accomplish as a church is impossible without God's special, supernatural action. From the making of a meal on Wednesday night, to the changing of a diaper in the nursery, to the preaching of a sermon—our aim in all of it do it by the grace that God supplies so that in everything he gets the glory. And that is impossible without God's special, supernatural grace:- John Piper