A Few Updates

Happy New Year my people! Hope your year is off to a GRACE-filled start. Things are very busy around here. We are preparing for our Summer Resident Mission(new name for Summer Internship), we have an awesome line up planned for Spring Break. I am soo excited! We have three out of state groups coming to help with a small VBS for younger kids, Middle school kids will be a part of youth development projects, our community garden is receiving a NEW and improved make over(cant wait to post pics) which includes a future plant nursery, and Urban Youth Market Garden! Loving the idea of having a healthy hood! :)

This weekend will be the beginning season for our Common Ground Montgomery Lions Basketball team. We have 4 teams this year and we are thrilled! The staff was rocked last week with our first robbery committed in one of our staff homes. We are in heavy prayer over our community and we TRUST God will bring good out of this (some of the items were found but not all). In less then a week me and another staff member will go into the projects and kick off a women's bible study,please, please pray for the hearts of the women and that many will be impacted with the gospel. My purity study begins Feb. 15 and will continue till May. Please be in prayer for that as well. I don't know what God plans are for me or my hood this year, but so far He is rocking my world in so many ways....and I am loving it!!!