Monday Nights




" I know I need to be saved, I need this bible study". -Young Mom of 7

Keisha and I left church evening after hearing the most encouraging sermon on Matthew 28 and headed to the projects to talk to women about participating in our Monday night bible study. I gotta keep it 100. I am nervous, anxious as to what God will do, and I am really,really praying that when I speak next Monday that I honor the Lord with my words and articulate clearly the message of the gospel to these women. I am even nervous about all the beef that these women have amongst each other. We talked to a least 8 or 9 women that night and all of them shared how they keep to themselves where they live and don't really talk to any of the other women around them. A lot of them have past beefs due to dating the same men at the same time or just from gossip and slander. There is work to be done. So much so, that is it very overwhelming and can seem hopeless. Keisha and I, are about to be close up to the work God is about to do in the hearts of these women. Please pray for us. We so earnestly believe this is what God wants us to do, and we believe this is the place He wants us to be. Even in the midst of all the fear, we are excited, and humbled that the LORD would give us the privilege to share his word with these women. Last night, was amazing, we heard stories, we prayed with the sick, we laughed and just shared our heart behind having this study with them. We experienced the heart of God as we traveled from house to house, sharing how we wanted to teach and proclaim the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Please keep these women (and us) in your prayers!

Acts 18:24