Rest, Rest and More Rest


Ahhh! It's vacation time around these here parts. I plan on enjoying every bit of it.  Ministry has been such an emotional roller coaster ride the past couple of months. We're  taking this time to say,NO!  NO emails, No phone calls. Just me, my man, my little one and the other two we couldn't resist in bringing with us. I know, I know. Many have made the suggestion that we leave them behind, but, for Kevin and I, these two girls are apart of our family. We count it as a joy to have them with us.


After this week, we're hitting the ground running, or maybe walking a little fast.(ha!) Summer Camp begins, another season of cheerleading is underway. In addition, we are praying about ending a 3 year run of homeschooling. We've  always said homeschooling for us would be a year by year commitment. This is the year we fill out applications to have Kai enrolled in a private school. We don't know what will happen. We'll just do as God would have us and see if this is his will for us this fall. If so, she'll be in school, and I most likely will return to Cosmetology school. Owning my own shop has always been a dream. I've always loved the idea of having a hair salon,having my daughter work along side of me all the while  using it to reproduce godly, mature disciples while providing jobs for at risk teen girls. Sounds good, but is it what the Lord has planned for us? I don't know, we shall see. Until then, I'll keep praying and seeking his wisdom, and accept whatever direction he sends our family.

Please pray we hear from the Lord clearly on what the fall will look like for us as a family.

Thanks friends!  :))