Fall Harvest


whew whooo!! my first blog!


Today was a restful day! Kaiya and I along with a few friends attended fall fest at Christ Church. She had such a great time! It is amazing to me to see how fast she is growing. I can honestly say, I am thankful for her personality. She is very articulate, very outgoing, and oh so silly!

She reminds me so much of her daddy, they are both just two peas in a pod. When I think of their relationship I am reminded how the Lord wants me to be carefree, excited and happy about this new life he has blessed us with. I want to start thinking of ways to enjoy my husband and child and not be soo uptight all the time about the littlest things that go on around us or in our family. I mean really, I know the LORD, have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter

what more is needed to be excited about??!!!:)