God's provision for every need

Today was very busy for me. My sofa was just right for me to flop down onto and take a power nap..Praise God for rest!!! Through all the hustle and bustle of the day, the LORD of course wanted me to learn something..
I was reminded of how much I am in need of him for strength,rest and life. I was reminded in my time with God that, God will provide all the grace I need to face any demand..grace in my sanctification, grace in my sufferings, grace in the way I communicate to those around me. AS tired as I was today, I thought, LORD give me more grace..and you know, he did..

It amazes me still how faithful he is to us
my promise to claim from his word today: And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound every good work"-2cor.9:8