He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Monday, October 29, 2007

God's provision for every need

Today was very busy for me. My sofa was just right for me to flop down onto and take a power nap..Praise God for rest!!! Through all the hustle and bustle of the day, the LORD of course wanted me to learn something..
I was reminded of how much I am in need of him for strength,rest and life. I was reminded in my time with God that, God will provide all the grace I need to face any demand..grace in my sanctification, grace in my sufferings, grace in the way I communicate to those around me. AS tired as I was today, I thought, LORD give me more grace..and you know, he did..

It amazes me still how faithful he is to us
my promise to claim from his word today: And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound every good work"-2cor.9:8