Isaiah 6

I am just really emotional, speechless, amazed and just humble to see the LORD working in our midst.
why? What would cause a HOLY God to use wrenches for his glory...nothing but the blood of the Lamb...I am really so humbled to see the LORD do what he has done in our desired neighborhood over the pass week.. Two lives as you have read have came into this covenant family ..and that...that just brings me to tears to think that these young men lives as of today will not look the same as their fathers, their uncles or anyone else for that matter in this neighborhood who has not believed in the LORD Jesus CHRIST.... I have trying this new thing in my walk with the LORD, something I feel like I should have been doing from the beginning and that is TRUSTING the LORD to do GREAT, BIG, MIGHTY things and EXPECTING HIM TO ANSWER according to HIS SOVEREIGN will...He has already did that in bringing these two young men into a saving relationship with himself...I did'n expect the LORD to work as fast as he has, I did'n imagine the effect of these once dead souls now alive would have on me...I, myself have came from background of drugs, gangs ect...To see the LORD call others out of that is just so,,amazing...I really am at a lost for words... Its going to beautiful to see these young men change the face of this neighborhood through the POWER of CHRIST..they now have the power through the LORD to marry in Christ, to raise covenant children and to spread the gospel to overs who are dying due to drugs, gang violence, and STD's in their hood. oh Mighty GOD how AWESOME are YOUR WORKS!
I have been praying for almost a week now that the LORD would show me His holiness...I have wondered what is it that Isaiah saw in Isaiah 6 that would cause him to say..: I am a man of unclean lips..or as one pastor said..what is it that caused Moses to look the way he did after he came down off of that mountain..(its funny cause as I have been praying about God's holiness I hear a pastor preach on it on sunday) I am wanting, I am sooo thirsty to see the LORD as these mighty men have seen him..
I am wondering is the things that are beginning to happen in our neighborhood the LORD starting to reveal himself, his holiness to us in ways we have not seen...I am echoing a prayer I have heard a couple of days ago..."LORD I want to see you, in all that you are, I know you word says that No man can see God and live, well LORD, whatever it is that needs to DIE within me, please kill it so that I may see you in all of your splendor..."