Team Work

Num.11:10-15-...Moses heard the people of every family wailing, each at the entrance to his tent....Moses was troubled.....He asked the LORD."why have you brought this trouble on your servant? What have I done to displease you that you put the burden of all these people on me?...I cannot carry all these people by myself; the burden is too heavy for me.
Numbers 11:16,17--The LORD said to Moses"Bring me seventy Of Isreal's elders who are known to you as leaders and officials among the people.... I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take of the spirit that is on you and put the spirit on them. They will help you carry th burden of the people so that you will not have to carry it alone"

This evening was great!! Our staff got together this evening to hang out and boy did the LORD send the neighbors over! it was soo exciting to see how the LORD has already established those relationships among our staff and those in the neighborhood. I mean I was sitting over at our friends home just thinking "wow, this is it" this is what the LORD has called our families to! boy am I excited, anxious, but VERY EXCITED!! It also was encouraging to see that the LORD has not called any of us to do this alone. we have HIM of course, but in His grace He has also provided all of us with each other to labor beside. We HAVE A TEAM!! that is such a blessing to know that we are in this together!! Could it have been that the LORD knew just as He saw in Moses, that we could not carry the burden of the people alone? or is it just that 2 are better than one, for if one fall the other will left up his fellow?..whatever the case...Life for us as a family is just begining and man what a joy it will be..as a team we share Christ as LORD,Family as priority,burden for the LOST, and we seek justice others..man, its good to be on a common ground with those you love