La Familia


"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" -Prov 27:17

While the husbands are at work or involved in bible study's with some of the guys in the neighborhood. Delta and I get a chance to hang out with the kids and just crack up at life..I may have blogged about this before..but hey, its my blog I can write what I want to..just kidding..
I have really enjoyed getting to know the Kellys. They are an amazing couple..so down to earth, giving, loving and hilarious!!! really!!! LOL!!!

I am so excited about living down the street from her, it just feels good you know to have some one close to talk to when ministry and family seems as if they dont mix or when the kids are acting, acting,,.not really sure what word I want to use but you get the picture, just out of control.. The LORD has really used her compassion and love for people in my life greatly!!
She really is a walking example of Micah 8

It's like they have become our family away from family, and they are just that...I am looking forward to the many nights of watching the office together, praying, laughing, crying,conflict, repentance, forgiveness and peace!! awww, I love you kellys!!

now give me my per-diem!!! ROTF!!!