Whatta man, Whatta man, Whatta mighty good man!!


Today my crazy husband and I had a chance to go out on a hot date..it was sooo much fun!!
its crazy cause we have been married for like 6 years almost and it seems like we have been together forever..If you know my hub you know he is always playful, so silly and just so easy to talk to..I am just thankful that the LORD has brought him into my life..He is the lighter side of me, I never grew up seeing men like him and now its all that I know..its all that our daughter will ever know..Grace I tell ya!!! TOnight we just laughed and joked and enjoyed each others company, it felt good to get away from it all and be with your best friend
i couldn think of any one else to share this life with..tonight the LORD has shown me that I have a Proverb 31 man

"Open your mouth for the mute, For the rights of all the unfortunante. Open your mouth, judge righteously, And defend the rights of the afflicted and the needy" prov 31"8-9
My prayer is to strive to be verses 10-31

..oh what a man!!!!!