Let it Snow!!!

Aww!!! I am soo excited right now!! I am from chicago, as many of you know, so for me to look outside my window and see REAL SNOW falling on the ground in Montgomery was such a thrill for us!!!( wish I had pictures to post but a sista camera is lost and delta is still away with her camera that i use all the time)

Things have been crazy in the king house, we are still trying to get settled and we have had tons of kids over everynight of the week..Wednesday we had a surprise bday party for two of the young guys that just became christians..I surprised them with baked BBQ chicken wings, salad and corn on the cob...and of course I baked each of them their own personal Chocolate cake to take home..Keev of course, couldn wait to eat something sweet.. this is my son that has to have a piece of candy or something with tons of sugar in it EVERYDAY...this joka comes into the kitchen to ask me if he could just have a little piece of the fresh baked cake before dinner.."no keev" well, he says.." I will just open this icing and eat a little of it"
.."boy, No!" I say..you will have to just wait and be patient and have dessert after dinner"..He then pleads.."come on man.. I need it... I really need it.." ha!!
this boy is too much...long story short..he had to eat all of his dinner before we sang happy birthday and allowed him to eat some cake..did I tell you he turned 16 :)

Before we lit the candles and I did my famous Birthday song( yes delta the one you love) :) both boys expressed how thankful they were to the LORD for saving them and for allowing them to see their 16 and 17th birthdays.. Hector had like the biggest grin on his face.. I love to see him smile!!!GOd is sooo good!! His mercy endures forever!!! I love living in the hood