Trinket #3

"That's the way of life, isn't it? We need each other. Scripture says two are better than one. We're instructed to love, pray for, care about, accept, forgive, serve, encourage and build up one another." Luci Swindoll

Today's trinket is about the importance of relationships..God is so good to not only save us but to give us others in the Faith to encourage us and who is willing to help carry the heavy burdens in life..many of you who are reading this, I don't really know and have not met you face to face..but you have encouraged me in my faith as I read your blogs from time to time..Just as I in hope wait expectantly to see Jesus, I am prayerfully wait and hoping I can meet you face to face as well
Please don't take it lightly the relationships the LORD has given you..enjoy and be encouraged!




"Your little treasure to take away this week is a gardener's trowel. It's to remind you to make the effort to dig a little deeper, and get past the surface chatter of our relationships. Consider your words carefully in the weeks ahead, and ask the LORD to help you bring conversations around to spiritual things. It may take a little effort to begin talking about your faith with those closest to you, but it will encourage their faith-and yours as well."