He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Friday, January 11, 2008

Trinkets to Treasure

I did a study on encouragement and it was such a blessing to me...As some of you know the past couple of weeks for us as a family have been overwhelming, frustrating, and very challenging..God is good! Thanks to Delta I no longer see the fog!! ( do ya'll know the girl kidnapped me from my home yesterday to take me away from all that was going on! Thanks D!!)
anyway, I have in my trials have so much more seen the benefit of encouragement..so for that reason I will leave you all with "Trinkets to Treasure" from time to time
These are taken from the study by Nicole Johnson called:Encouraging One Another
Love yous!!


Trinket #1
"Be cncouraged, you who worship God" -Psalm 69:32

Your first trinket will be a reminder that God is always there, cheering you on. A baseball-just like the kind little leaguers would enjoy-can bring to mind the Host of Heaven, whose eyes are fixed on you. Can't you hear your savior call, "Atta Girl! You can do it!"