Trinkets to Treasure

I did a study on encouragement and it was such a blessing to me...As some of you know the past couple of weeks for us as a family have been overwhelming, frustrating, and very challenging..God is good! Thanks to Delta I no longer see the fog!! ( do ya'll know the girl kidnapped me from my home yesterday to take me away from all that was going on! Thanks D!!)
anyway, I have in my trials have so much more seen the benefit of encouragement..so for that reason I will leave you all with "Trinkets to Treasure" from time to time
These are taken from the study by Nicole Johnson called:Encouraging One Another
Love yous!!


Trinket #1
"Be cncouraged, you who worship God" -Psalm 69:32

Your first trinket will be a reminder that God is always there, cheering you on. A baseball-just like the kind little leaguers would enjoy-can bring to mind the Host of Heaven, whose eyes are fixed on you. Can't you hear your savior call, "Atta Girl! You can do it!"