What I have come to love the MOST

"There is no duty we perform for God that sin does
not oppose. And the more spirituality or holiness there is in what we do, the greater its enmity to it. Thus those who seek most for God experience the strongest opposition.”



John Owen, Sin and Temptation, edited by James Houston (Minneapolis, Minn: Bethany House Publications, 1996), 18.



Its a battle to spend time with the LORD daily..I have come to know and I have to remind myself that its my own sin if its not done..5am club has been a battle..but as I earnestly seek the LORD He provides me with GRACE after GRACE to do as I should..
Here are a few TOP REASONS why I enjoy seeking the LORD and being a student of His word:
What are yours??
?

1. I get to see God
2. I am better able to make decisions throughout the day
3. I love my husband better
4. I find the patience I need often in parenting
5. I am being conformed into the image of Christ
6. I am not thinking about my self , my focus is more on serving others
7. I am likely to TRUST more in God's Sovereign rule
8. I can encourage that friend that is hurting
9. I am able to fulfill the calling in ministry the LORD has placed on our family
10. I can show my neighbors Jesus
11. I am reminded that this world and all it claims to offer is not my home
12. I am at peace with tackling those things that I once looked at at being hard or difficult to do... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!
13. I am comforted in my trials, I am able to say yes... I consider them with great joy as they come in and out of my life
14. I can love those that persecute me
15.I can be still and know He is God
16. I rejoice in perfect LOVE casting out all fear

There is nothing like the word of God!!!