Contentment

Happy Friday!
PRAISE JESUS!! I love the weekend! The husbands and a few of the guys from the neighborhood are going away this weekend to get some quality time with a PCA pastor of a multicultral church in Tenn.(who happends to also minister to the poor in his community) I get excited when Kevin gets to spend some time away with other quality men who can encourage Him in the ministry. They really need that you know. One thing I am often reminded of is to be content. Learn how to be content when Kevin is here and when He is away. It is very hard as many of you know being married to a husband who's life is devoted to full time ministry..but my... WHAT JOY and HONOR (as one sister reminds me) it is to be married to a husband who's life is dedicated to SERVING the LORD through ministry..To have a husband who loves justice, who's dedicated to showing mercy and will stand up for those who can not speak up for themselves..That alone should encourage me to be content with the life that the LORD has called us to live. Please pray that they have an encouraging, life changing time away...pray as well for Delta and I as we stay behind to love on our children as well as encourage one another to love our husbands!
Have a thankful weekend!!