He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Friday Funny


I was talking to my grandmother the other day and she and I were conversing about my youngest brother son.
I am always hearing stories of how silly and adult like he acts, and he is only 3 years old

She was telling me how my mom was getting on him for disobeying..the conversation goes something like this:

Mom: "Jay, stop it now!"
Mom: "Boy, did'n I say stop it"
Mom: Boy you better obey or you are really going to get a spanking"

JAY( 3yr old) : Granny....No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper!"


Now thats using the scripture in context...lol

Have a great Weekend!