Quote Of the Day

yes..my name is Nicole and I am a blog jacker! I jacked this quote from a friends blog, because it really encouraged me....

it's from a book titled: "Jesus Calling"....and it says:


Jesus Calling for today-- "Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to Me. Whenever your mind wanders lasso those thoughts and bring them into My Presence. In My radiant Light, anxious thoughts shrink away. Judgmental thoughts are unmasked as you bask in My unconditional Love. Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in the simplicity of My Peace. I will guard you and keep you in perfect Peace, as you focus your mind on Me. "

The psalmist proclaimed in Psalm 119:97 " O! How I love your Law, it is my meditation all the day"
It is amazing the LIES I can tell my self in one minute, it is also amazing how that one LIE can choke all the truth that I have in my heart out of me if I focus on it consistently.... This is why it's so important for me to not only read the WORD but ask for wisdom, understanding, and meditate on what the scriptures are saying..(Rom. 12:1-2) Knowing the TRUTH and saying it out loud over and over and over to your self during those challenging times will definitely bring you a PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING

Sovereign LOrd thank you so much that in the midst of challenging circumstances we can run to your word for truth to help deal with all that is going on..would you please help our unbelief! Protect us from the temptation to believe that we" just cant take it no more" for your words says that we can DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST...Thank you for leaving us a HELPER so that we dont have to do this in our own strength..Help us to run to our comforter desperately...In Jesus glorious name, Amen