.."if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things..."

Psalm 34:4 -" I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears"

Isaiah 41:10- "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for i am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand"


Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all"

Job 37:6,9 - "Doing great things which we cannot comprehend, For to the snow he says, "Fall on the earth"' And to the downpour and the rain, "Be Strong.".....Out of the south comes the storm, And out of the north the cold.

Job 37:12a,13a- "It changes direction, turning around by His guidance, That it may do whatever he commands it. ( sounds like a Tornado to me )...."Whether for correction, or for His world, or for lovingkindness, He causes it to happen"

Jonah 2:7-9 " While I was fainting away, I remembered the LORD, And my prayer came to You, Into Your holy temple.
Those who regard vain idols Forsake their faithfulness, But I will sacrifice to You
With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay. Salvation is from the LORD."

1 Chro.29:11- "Yours is the mighty power and glory and victory and majesty. Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as being in control of everything."


"He does whatever pleases Him and determines whether we can do what we have planned....No creature, person, or empire can either thwart His will or act outside of the bounds of His will" -Jerry Bridges