Quotes of the Day

A very Sweet sister in the LORD whom I met some years ago sent me these quotes. I get goose bumps when I hear from her..
I have never told her this but, in the short hours I spent in her home getting to know she and her family, has made such a huge impact on me and my walk with the LORD..I left her house that day more in love with God's word and His providential care over me. In addition, I left there with an even greater desire to pursue biblical counseling(nouthetic)

Anyway, I thought you all would be encouraged by these quotes as much as I have ..I pray they spur you on

I just want to say thank you to everyone that I know, those I have come to know, as well as, those of you that I havent met that take the time to read and pray for me..I am so glad, really, glad in our savior for His church

Enjoy!

Spurgeon & Amy Carmichael quotes to ponde
r:

“You must take the city of heaven by storm if you would have it at all. You will not ride to heaven on a feather bed. You must go on a pilgrimage. There is no going to the land of glory while you are sound asleep. Dreaming sluggards will wake up in hell.” Charles Spurgeon

“We will have all of eternity to celebrate the victories and only a few hours before sunset in which to win them.” Amy Carmichael