Tag! 4 things

Ok Ella..here it is!! :)

four jobs i have had in my life:
1.Ann Taylor (sales Associate)
2. Babysitter
3. Victoria's Secret (bra Expert..sounds professional doesn't it.. I know)
4. More Babysitting, Lane Bryant, Marshall Fields, Babysitting, Nursery Director..(look I have worked a lot )

four movies i've watched more than once:
1. Stump the Yard ( you dont want to know) j/k ( of course dance movie)
2. Breakfast Club
3. Footloose
4. my husband recorded Good Times tapes..( "aint we lucky we got em"..GOOOD TYYYYMS")

four places i have lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. University Park, Illinois
3. montgomery, alabama
4 .Marion, Alabama ( do you even kno where that is??)

four tv shows that i watch:
1. how about stations too??- NOGGIN
2. Missing
3. Making the Band ( I know )
4. America's Best Dance Crew

four places i have been:
1. Philly
2. St Louis
3. California
4. clearly.. I don't travel much!!

four people who email me regularly:
1. Facebook
2. Blogger( oh...you said people)
3. husband
4. Hobbie Lobby ( well..sorry..I just moved into a new house and I have to watch for the sales on the fabric)

four of my favorite foods:
1. caesar salad
2. Buffalo Wild WIngs
3. Recess Peanut Butter Cups
4. Grilled Chicken Breast

four places i would like to visit:
1. Puerto Rico
2. Paris
3. Miami (which I will in OCT!!! C.C.D.A. BABY!!!!)
4. South Africa

things i am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Finishing up Hair School
2. Leading a bible study with some teenage girl hopefully!!
3. Starting a Hip Hop Dance/ Aerobics class in our upcoming facility (LOL!!)
4. Maturing in pointing Kevin and Kaiya to Jesus

five friends i'm tagging:
1. Delta
2. Shaunta
3. Melissa( Hood Ma Mel)
4. Bethany ( Operation Ethiopia)
5. Emily ( Soli Deo gloria)
** HAVE FUN!!**