He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tag! 4 things

Ok Ella..here it is!! :)

four jobs i have had in my life:
1.Ann Taylor (sales Associate)
2. Babysitter
3. Victoria's Secret (bra Expert..sounds professional doesn't it.. I know)
4. More Babysitting, Lane Bryant, Marshall Fields, Babysitting, Nursery Director..(look I have worked a lot )

four movies i've watched more than once:
1. Stump the Yard ( you dont want to know) j/k ( of course dance movie)
2. Breakfast Club
3. Footloose
4. my husband recorded Good Times tapes..( "aint we lucky we got em"..GOOOD TYYYYMS")

four places i have lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. University Park, Illinois
3. montgomery, alabama
4 .Marion, Alabama ( do you even kno where that is??)

four tv shows that i watch:
1. how about stations too??- NOGGIN
2. Missing
3. Making the Band ( I know )
4. America's Best Dance Crew

four places i have been:
1. Philly
2. St Louis
3. California
4. clearly.. I don't travel much!!

four people who email me regularly:
1. Facebook
2. Blogger( oh...you said people)
3. husband
4. Hobbie Lobby ( well..sorry..I just moved into a new house and I have to watch for the sales on the fabric)

four of my favorite foods:
1. caesar salad
2. Buffalo Wild WIngs
3. Recess Peanut Butter Cups
4. Grilled Chicken Breast

four places i would like to visit:
1. Puerto Rico
2. Paris
3. Miami (which I will in OCT!!! C.C.D.A. BABY!!!!)
4. South Africa

things i am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Finishing up Hair School
2. Leading a bible study with some teenage girl hopefully!!
3. Starting a Hip Hop Dance/ Aerobics class in our upcoming facility (LOL!!)
4. Maturing in pointing Kevin and Kaiya to Jesus

five friends i'm tagging:
1. Delta
2. Shaunta
3. Melissa( Hood Ma Mel)
4. Bethany ( Operation Ethiopia)
5. Emily ( Soli Deo gloria)
** HAVE FUN!!**