Update

Earlier today I talked to the friend of the young girl who had fallen out in delta's bathroom. She advised me that everything was ok and that her friend was at home. She also confirmed that she had indeed suffered a miscarriage and that they had to perform an D&C upon this little girl......She told me that they were going to be over in our neighborhood today and that they wanted to come by. Delta and I pulled up from taking the kids to the park and the two girls were sitting in chairs conversing as the mom played basketball with some of the neighborhood kids as if nothing had ever happened....... but my heart knew otherwise

You know, I, of course you know believe that the LORD is in control of timing...and I do believe that the LORD brings people into our homes as He pleases...But I have a strong convection to stay in contact with these girls...I just cant sit at home and say, "well LORD, if you bring them I will make the most of the opportunity, but, I am not chasing them, because i have other things to worry about" ( please dont think that for one minute that I am saying its something wrong with those who don't pursue relationships because of their responsibilities at home) I am just trying to communicate what the LORD is doing in my heart....

As I looked at the girls today, all I could think about was PURSUE, PURSUE...God in His faithfulness, patience, steadfast love continues to pursue me as if i am His only girl... AND will continue to PURSUE me as I repent of sin....so, why dont i show the LOVE of Jesus to these little ones( including my own) by pursuing a loving relationship with them..As I sit here and type this, i cant help but think.".Father, there are so many hurting in our neighborhood, on our block, right next door..." Of course, I know I am not Jesus, and I am not trying to have 12 disciples..I just want the LORD to use me for His glory so that these TWO may be saved.. I wonder if this is how paul was feeling about the church in Thessalonica when he said...
",,,,,,BUT WE WERE GENTLE AMONG YOU, LIKE A NURSE TAKING CARE OF HER CHILDREN. SO, BEING AFFECTIONATELY DESIROUS OF YOU, WE WERE READY TO SHARE WITH YOU NOT ONLY THE GOSPEL OF GOD BUT ALSO OUR OWN SELVES, BECAUSE YOU HAD BECOME VERY DEAR TO US."

and oh how dear to me they are...please pray that I not only share the gospel with these girls BU, that I share as well my life ( my soul)
Would you pray as well for kaiya in that as she continues to get older that the LORD would give her a heavy burden for a lost
world