New Every Morning

Father, I am a mess. I feel like alot of times I just cant get it together.. I can't, am I even supose to ??
It's times like this I am reminded why I cant keep it together. Why I have competing loves in my heart and why most of the time I chose them over you. I have at times chose the TV over you, my computer time over you, my own desires, hobbies and wants over you. Yet, you still stay around, you never leave me, you never close the door on this relationship. You promised that you would NEVER LEAVE me nor forsake me. In Christ, I have the promise of never being an abandoned child..YOU have promised to be a FATHER TO THE FATHERLESS... In Christ, I have the promise of being forgiven, to not have my offenses brought back up again to myself, others or you. In Christ, my sins are forgotten and I am capable of living a NEW life with mercies that are NEW every MORNING..WHo am I that you would love me so deeply?? Who I am that you would even recognize my name??? I cry out to you LORD, help me to walk in the spirit and not satisfy the lust of the flesh.. Thank you, Thank you so much for your grace..Would you please pour it out amongst all those on my street and abroad..Life is Hard, but GOD you are sooooooo GOOD. I praise you because In Christ, ALL YOUR PROMISES to us are true..







20 For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why we utter the Amen through him, to the glory of God.-2Cor. 1:20

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. He will not always chide, nor will he keep his anger forever. He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him. For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust. (Psalm 103:8-14)

This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions [mercies] never fail. They are new every morning;Great is Your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." - Lamentations 3