Is your vision blurred ?? Trip Lee 20/20


"20/20 vision is a term used to express normal visual acuity (the clarity or sharpness of vision) measured at a distance of 20 feet. If you have 20/20 vision, you can see clearly at 20 feet what should normally be seen at that distance. If you have 20/100 vision, it means that you must be as close as 20 feet to see what a person with normal vision can see at 100 feet.

"20/20 does not necessarily mean perfect vision. 20/20 vision only indicates the sharpness or clarity of vision at a distance.- American Optometric Association

My husband and I are HUGE, HUGE Christian Hip Hop fans. Its so cool to see the LORD's hand in different genres of music.
Reach Records artist Trip Lee has just dropped his sophomore album titled 20/20 and this album for me is going down as a classic! This morning, as I was spending time with the LORD and listening to this album I found myself getting a bit teary eyed, why??.... well, #1 because the theology on this album is so SOUND provoking you to FAITH, #2 it encourages the listener to really examine themselves in the faith as well as, challenges you to think more about if your vision of GOD is align with scripture.

i.e. "Inexhaustible" is the title of one of the songs on the cd.
In this song you will hear Trip graciously proclaim -"Whatcha know about this God?/He’s way too great, homie/I can’t grasp Him/Hey, what you know about this God?/He’s so complex my mind can’t fathom/Whatcha know about this God?/He’s amazing, behold Him, I praise Him, He’s golden/Hey, whatcha know about this God?/He’s inexhaustible, I’m amazed just to know Him. "


I highly encourage you to take God outside the box and see Him in a whole different light as you listen to this album..

Here is a video of Trip explaining why he titled the album 20/20:



I would just like to say to Trip.... We praise the LORD brother for comforting you with His Holy Spirit which helped you to write all the lyrics for this project..( our eyes are not on you, we know that it was the LORD in his GRACE giving you this type of insight)
I truly believe that God is exalted and many are encouraged in their faith through your rhymes .. May we all see God for who He is and not what we make him to be