His Love Endures Forever

Today was such a challenge for me. My head hurts just to think about how it went. To be honest, most of the challenges I faced were because of my own sin. AGH! How I long to be with the LORD and done with this wretched body!!!!! I sat in the car and just sobbed.. I just felt so convicted because I knew that the choices I had made had not been what the LORD commanded of me in Romans 12:1.. to offer my body as a living sacrifice , holy and pleasing to HIm.. so, I asked for forgiveness and asked the Holy Spirit to comfort me and help me in the future. The moment i finished praying, ( i mean literally) another temptation comes.. this time it had to do with what I saw others had and wanting the same thing.. God in his faithfulness and love met me right in that moment.. the radio, which happened to already be on , all of a sudden was louder.. and the song below is what I heard....

Oh, sovereign LORD there is none like you. You who know me soo intimately knows exactly what I need to hear. Thank you for calming the storms around me and giving me hope and peace. Thank you as well for sweet friends who pray for me( i love you D!) and who is there to comfort me in my struggles... Thank you for grace that is sufficient when I am weak. What a privilege to be called to serve a ALL KNOWING, WISE, & faithful God...May you be glorified in me


Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise - Out of Eden