He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Thursday, June 12, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Everyone knows I have a huge love for dancing and one of my FAVORITE shows is back on!! I am so excited because one of Montgomery, Al own has made it to the top 20~~ Stephen "Twitch" Boss..

I have known about him for a while now and have heard nothing but great things about his talent in dancing.. One of my church member's daughter took dance under him and I tell you she is the best at what she does. If you happen to catch this show on tonight or watch it regularly, please vote for him!!