Something In Common

I tell you, urban ministry (just like any other ministry of course) can be really draining. I was sharing with some friends today just how tired I have been, I really feel worn out and just out of it. I am sure later on it will be so much better. I just want to take it moment by moment. Anyway, one of my sweet friends Ella, was telling me about her sister in law that lives down in lakeland florida who happens to live in the hood. Trish and her husband (from my understanding ) and a few other couples from their church have decide to move into this improvised neighborhood to see it won for Christ. They are not on staff with any ministry, the LORD has just given them the desire to relocate and live amongst the poor. I just finished reading some of her blog post and I was greatly encouraged! Check it out for your self!