Titus 2 at work


I am so excited that the time has finally come where we will start our girls camp/bible study!!
Starting next Thursday and Friday, Delta and I will take about 10-15 girls out of the hood to learn and experience different things around montgomery. ( we will meet two days out the week) Our first week we will focus on Creation and the Gospel. The first day we will take the girls to the Planetarium, then on Friday we will visit the Zoo. Each day will end at my home with a bible lesson and discussion. Other topics we will discuss are beauty/ modesty, making healthy choices in our eating habits( lesson on our body being created for worship not harm) , temptation/sin (based off of Matt. 13- taught along with a homemaking skill on gardening),and ect.

In addition, starting next wednesday night, we will begin our teen girls bible study. This one we have PRAYED down the heavens for, and we are just cheesy with grins thinking about what the LORD can accomplish through this. Two of the girls I have mentioned in a old post, read it again ( or for the first time) here. I cannot begin to tell you how the LORD has just kept this girl and her family around us after all that has happen. Delta and I have caught a glimpse of God's redemptive work in this situation, and my friends it just keeps getting better and better. Please pray every Wednesday night for these girls..Pray for their salvation as well as humble, receptive hearts. Pray for our camp as well, though this will be a younger group of girls. we know the LORD can draw them to give their lives up in worship to Him.






Father, what a humble calling it is to serve you. What a privileged to be able to be around long enough to watch you work in the lives of others. I can't even get close to telling others what a joy you bring to my heart. My heart is just so full of joy when I think back to how we meet all these girls and what they were doing.. now look were you are drawing them too. Thank you so much for just over, and over again confirming to us, that we are right where you want us to be. I pray that these girls find out that you alone are the ONLY perfect man on earth.. having all wealth, wisdom, beauty, and perfect love.
May we speak truth to this generation in hopes of the next generation being blessed.
Amen