3-0 and my NANO!!

Its my birthday today! I cant believe that I am 30! wow!!! My life before Christ was such a mess..promiscuous, drugs, gangs... I never thought I would live to see 25! God has been so good to me! I am so thankful that I serve a Savior who is real, understanding, forgiving and Sovereign!! Bible study with the girls last night was so awesome. the LORD is really doing something in the hearts of my friends.. I love each of those girls as if they were my own..They were so real and honest about their beliefs on GOD, the bible, and Jesus. Our study last night was called "Why investigate/ develop a relationship with God"?
so you can image what the conversation was about.. WE had so much fun!! They are too silly!

Thank you so much for praying for us, please continue to do so. I believe the LORD is answering those prayers..

oh, did I mention that I got into my car last night and found this birthday gift!!!! I was too EXCITED!!! NOw everyone that gets into my car will hear NANCY LEIGH and VODDIE ALL DAY!! LOL!! Watch out now!!! THank YOU BABY for such a sweet gift! you are the bomb!!