A Camping we will go!!



I am sitting here nearly in tears!! My heart is filled with such joy!! Kevin and BK are taking about 18 boys off to North Carolina to Camp Arrowhead I wish you all can see the look of excitement on their faces right now!!! Many of them will be spending the night here at our home as the rest are down at Bk and Delta's. It is priceless!! They are all so sweet, and such little servants! ( as I type this one is quoting Romans 6:23 to kevin- and this same little fellow just finished mowing our yard..he said he wanted to do it for free because of all the love kevin has shown him this summer)
Would you pray with me that Jesus reveal himself to them this week. Pray as well for Kevin and Bk as they seek to serve, counsel and encourage all the boys this week!! Pray as well for traveling grace!



The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.-Psalm 145:18



Jesus thank you so much for giving these guys the opportunity to getaway for such a fun, encouraging time!! I am so excited for them, thank you as well for giving me the honor to see faces of joy, and contentment and excitement..This helps me to better understand why it's important for my husband to obey you in his calling in this ministry! wow!!! Would you please encamp angels around them to keep them safe as they travel..and please, if it's your will..bring them back safely. Amen