The Love of God

I am up so late, too late... but for a joyous reason. Delta and I ended bible study tonight with the girls at 10:15pm.. Kevin came in from his study with the guys and I began to share with him what happen tonight ( long story short because my eyes are like hitting my chin from sleepiness ) I told him about a prayer request that one of the girls left on her paper.. He challenged me to call her.. so anyway, i called her we talked and the it was confirmed my friends (after a 1 1/2) that she has indeed became a CHRISTIAN!!!!!! I am in love with our Savior.. not sure at what point she became a christian..she says she believe it was sometime before our bible study, but she said before she started meeting with us, she was headed down the wrong path again.. I believe the LORD used delta's lesson and the past bible study's to give her a clear picture of what a TRUE CHRISTIAN looks like; as a result, she is more than willing to walk this thang out!!
please be in prayer for her and her family.. they are going through A LOT!!!
God is so sovereign, what providence to bring us into a relationship with the teenagers on our block, for them to introduce us to this girl and her sister and for them to be apart of this bible study... What a way to end the night, or shall I say begin my morning!
thanks all!!



I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
- Luke 15:7