He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Love of God

I am up so late, too late... but for a joyous reason. Delta and I ended bible study tonight with the girls at 10:15pm.. Kevin came in from his study with the guys and I began to share with him what happen tonight ( long story short because my eyes are like hitting my chin from sleepiness ) I told him about a prayer request that one of the girls left on her paper.. He challenged me to call her.. so anyway, i called her we talked and the it was confirmed my friends (after a 1 1/2) that she has indeed became a CHRISTIAN!!!!!! I am in love with our Savior.. not sure at what point she became a christian..she says she believe it was sometime before our bible study, but she said before she started meeting with us, she was headed down the wrong path again.. I believe the LORD used delta's lesson and the past bible study's to give her a clear picture of what a TRUE CHRISTIAN looks like; as a result, she is more than willing to walk this thang out!!
please be in prayer for her and her family.. they are going through A LOT!!!
God is so sovereign, what providence to bring us into a relationship with the teenagers on our block, for them to introduce us to this girl and her sister and for them to be apart of this bible study... What a way to end the night, or shall I say begin my morning!
thanks all!!



I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
- Luke 15:7