My Hearts Cry



"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock"
Matthew 7:21-24


As I read over these words this morning in preparation for our teen bible study tonight, my heart just sake and I begin to sob and plead with the LORD to save the souls of these girls. ( as well as Kaiya) would you PLEASE be in prayer for out time tonight.
Its so hard to look at them and see dead people. But that is what they are...Dead people who cannot respond to a call( WITH OUT THE HOLY SPIRIT)) .. Dead people cannot make decisions... people cannot follow!
In order to do any of those things they need life! Please pray for these girls to awaken from the sleep they are in.


Father, all ask is that you have mercy on these girls.
Amen.



“By nature we do not see Christ's spiritual kingdom upon earth; it is all
hidden from our eyes. Men may be sharp and knowing in worldly matters, they may be wise in the
things of time—but when they come to spiritual religion, their understandings seem blind, there is a
thick veil over their hearts, and they see nothing as they ought to see”
.
-Bishop Rye