There's no place like 'Hood'


We are baackkk! And honestly,I think we are vacationed out! The LORD has indeed given us more rest time than we deserve! He so good ya'll!! Just so GOOD TO all of us!!!
Anyway, tomorrow we have teen girl bible study, Saturday morning I am hosting a pottery party for all the girls that participated in the camp this summer. I thought it would be neat for them to paint plates to take home and hang on walls or eat off of to remind them of their time this summer, I know that will be loads of fun. Also on Saturday, my sweet pastor and his wife gave me the ok to host a baby shower for one of the girls in our neighborhood at their home. ( well, I am not the one acutally hosting it, she did'n have anywhere to have her shower, so i asked them could we use their home)
I mean, guys, as along as Kevin and I have known them they have always kept (literally) their doors open for us to come in and use their home for any and everything..
So, as you see we will be very busy this week...please be in prayer for all of the above. Delta and Bk are on the road now headed back to the gomp so please pray for safe travel and great transition back. I will post pictures later! ( I might, if I don't forget...you know how ya girl can be) :)

**note to friends..this makes my two hundred and one blog post!! clearly, I am a blogger!! :)