Wanting More


"......Your love keeps me--- Wanting more of

You I can`t stop loving you
Need so much more of you
My heart cries out for you
Lord all I want is you (I need you more Jesus)
You (I need you so much savior)
You (Please hear my prayer)
Lord oh Lord I need you more I need you more
And more and more and more and more and more and more

I need more of You (More than the air I need to breathe)
I need more of You (More than the water that I drink)
More of You (I need you so much Jesus)
You (I need much more of You)
You (I need much more of You)
I need more of You (More than my eyes I use to see)
I need more of You (More than my heart that needs to beat)
More of You (I need the risen Savior)
You (I need the Lord of Lords)
You (I need You so much more)
(I need You more and more)

Oh Lord I`m chasin
My soul is thirsty
Oh Lord please fill me
And when You have filled to the top
Please give me some more
And I`ll still want more
Can`t get enough Lord

I need more of You (More than the earth beneath my feet)
I need more of You (I need You more than anything)
More of You (I need the Lord of All)
You (I need You most of all)
You (I need You more)"


Fred Hammond More Of You (Lyrics)



Oh, LORD please fil me with more of you today. May everything I see be a reminder of your love. May I use all of today's circumstances as a way to see more of you. Help me to not look to false gods for sufficiency. All ARE ARTIFICIAL compared to you oh LORD. I really do need more of you. My I strangle spiritually when give into the temptation to breathe things that are not of you. Your words, and YOUR love is the ONLY life that is necessary for me live with.
AMEN