He Answers Perfectly



One of the things that really stressed me ( in a sinful way) about us coming on staff with CGM was that I did not know what to expect. What will our neighbors be like? Just how open will my doors have to be in having others over?? How do you balance family, and ministry when ministry is sooo much of a lifestyle then a job??? ( i knew i was in sin due to my response once we moved over here..i was just not trusting the LORD)

I was in prayer for months, asking the LORD to connect us with families that have been dong this longer then us, ones who know the ropes and know somewhat to expect... I even did a Google search for many CCDA families and none of them responded..
I am saying all that to say, the LORD has brought many of you, my blogging buddies who are involved in urban ministry to encourage me! Thank you all so much for being so open and honest about your struggles in ministry..It has not only encouraged my faith but has challenged me in my selfishness. ( which goes together.LOL)

Thank you Delta for being such a humble, loving example of Jesus. Your friendship means to the world to me... I am so thankful for the LORD placing you down the street from me...Lets be rebels for JESUS and be godly examples to the world on what racial reconciliation suppose to look like. I love you sister!

Thank you Melissa, for your example of compassion. Your heart of mercy has been such a huge encouragement to me. Though we don't know know each other that well, there is so much I have learned from you just from reading your blog. What love you have shown to the world, ( trey as well) by not only living amongst those you minister to but also inviting those whom you don't know to LIVE with you. I praise GOD my sister for the work that is being done in west Dallas.


Thank you Leneita, for sharing all your wisdom with us in blogger world. Your walk with the LORD is contagious and brings HIM so much honor. I cant wait to meet you face to face next month and learn more from you!!

Zinnada, i cant wait to hear and see how the LORD will use your family as you begin this journey in urban ministry. Already, I have read that He has went before you and began to do some amazing things for His kingdom and the for the good of those in the hood!!! Stay in that word sister and watch Him move!!!

I am thankful as well for Keisha, who is serving the LORD in South Africa, Trish and Scott who have moved into the hood and are not on staff with anyone..the LORD just wanted them to go and love on the oppressed. Lastly, there is my girl Candice serving the LORD with Eikon Ministries in Memphis, Tenn.



yes, the LORD has indeed answered my prayers, having a network of ministry partners is grace from the LORD...simply something I don't deserve, but in HIS goodness He has provided the encouragement for us all..


THANK YOU JESUS