Laying Down My Burdens


I feel so heavy tonight for so many reasons. My heart aches for those around me who don't know the LORD .
After tonight's, bible study( that we normally have on WED. but decided to have tonight due to it being one of the girls birthday) I literally left feeling as if I had just been in a fight. (spiritually drained!!) There were so many lies being said, and believed. So much arrogance, so much foolishness.. Yet, I wept, because I was reminded quickly that which I was feeling was not even close to what our SAVIOR went through as HE lived a consistant life in sharing TRUTH with lost sheep. How do you trust the LORD with the harden hearts of another?? When do you stop pleading with others to TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD???? When you see the Lord's resources being taken advantage of, what do you do ( if any thing)???? I am so at a lost for words right now, I don't know where to begin...
Every day at 10am, my clock goes off on my phone to remind me to pray for all the girls that are apart of our teen bible study...
( did I forget to mention we are up to about 10 girls now!!!!)
would you please join me at 10am EVERYDAY in asking the LORD to have compassion, mercy and grace on these girls. Pray that they would not wonder around as lost sheep without a shepherd, but that they would come to know the one who makes them lie down in green pastures and wants to lead them beside still waters.

oh, Lord, please give their souls the rest it was created to have.