Let's Build!!



" we are finna build baby, let's build!!!" is what my neighbor was saying so loudly outside and inside the Montgomery City Hall Building!
What a amazing feeling to watch my neighbors fight for their children and community!!

Friends, I cannot begin to express the love, the power, the compassion I saw today from the LORD. There were approximately 20 of us that went down to the city hall today to sit in on the city counsel meeting to determine if we, as a ministry would be able to build our new community center. Though we were up against a moderate amount of opposition, there were more that said yes, then no and we have our neighbors who came out to support to thank for that!!! A couple of them went up to the podium and spoke on behalf of the kids in our neighborhood... I mean, just thinking about it now, brings so much joy.

My heart as well is just as joyous over our kids having somewhere safe to play!! Our multipurpose center will host so many things: CGM main office space, Counseling office (you hear that "K" lol), area for dance classes as well as after school tutoring, a game room as well as a full basketball court and batting cage out doors, just to name a few!!

I am so thankful to be apart of what the LORD Is doing in our community...As we all were in the van together, I really felt as if all of my family were with me... as a matter of fact, they are my family!! It amazes me to see the favor that God has given this ministry. I tell you what... We are so excited that we get to watch HIS plan unfold!!


Please continue to pray that construction will go smoothly and that the LORD will provide the funds needed for this big project!
Thank you to all the churches that have donated to this cause, you are just a part of this as we are~



**I took pictures but they didn't come out so great..sorry