Teach 'em Tay!

Happy Monday Friends!!
Last week in our time with the teen girls, we decided to not have bible study and teach some skill or hobby the girls would enjoy. We have decided that once a month we will stop our formal bible lessons and teach some homemaking skill. Last week we learned how to Crochet..Thanks to my friend TAY who is just a DOMESTIC DIVA! This girl sows, (like foreal...she taught me how to sow curtains for my house, it was a lot of work..thanks tay!!!) is badd at couponing (which is something else she is discipling me in!!!), and she has a HUGE HEART for CHILDREN and BIBLICAL WOMANHOOD, so it was only the LORD who providentially allowed Delta and I to take the girls to her home to learn much from her. The girls responses to crocheting was so exciting! They really enjoyed their time at tay's, a lot of them are still working on their blankets, or scarfs as of today! Thanks again tay for opening up your home and for giving these girls a picture of TITUS 2 and Proverb 31. We plan on returning in a couple of weeks for a follow up lesson. Next month we will partake in a cooking lesson! I plan on posting pictures soon, but for now, enjoy the picture of my blanket! My husband laughs at me every time he sees me with my pinky up needling away!! lol