A Thousand Questions

Today, my husband and I, along with the Kelly's attended the missions conference at Frazier Methodist Church. It was amazing! As, I write this post , my heart burns and beats even faster as I am reminded at how refreshing, and encouraging it is to think about the call the LORD has placed over both of our families.. I am so, so very thankful, and thankful( smiling) as well as humbled that the LORD would want to use our family for such a call..The video below blew me away, and even now has me in tears... I just love Jesus, and people!! I just want to say thank you JESUS for this calling for choosing to use Kevin and I to reach the lost. For choosing to use all of us, missionaries everywhere to show a dying world your heart for them! Would you thank Jesus with me..
Turn up your computers, listen and may your hearts burn for this dying world


Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
(**Dont forget to scroll all the way down and turn the music player off)