He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Thousand Questions

Today, my husband and I, along with the Kelly's attended the missions conference at Frazier Methodist Church. It was amazing! As, I write this post , my heart burns and beats even faster as I am reminded at how refreshing, and encouraging it is to think about the call the LORD has placed over both of our families.. I am so, so very thankful, and thankful( smiling) as well as humbled that the LORD would want to use our family for such a call..The video below blew me away, and even now has me in tears... I just love Jesus, and people!! I just want to say thank you JESUS for this calling for choosing to use Kevin and I to reach the lost. For choosing to use all of us, missionaries everywhere to show a dying world your heart for them! Would you thank Jesus with me..
Turn up your computers, listen and may your hearts burn for this dying world


Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
(**Dont forget to scroll all the way down and turn the music player off)