Yes, We Can!



uh, this is not a post about Obama.. so funny how we use those words to support him, but we hardly ever use those words when we see others in situations that the LORD has ordained for them.. For example, we see families in church with 10 or more kids and the first thing we say, "oh, she a good one, baby cause that would never be me" or many have asked me, "what is it you and your husband do"?? I proceed to tell them and their response is, " Oh wow! I could never do that, you are some special people"
or what about when we see a friend in a trouble marriage, or trouble with her rebellious kids?? our responses," you need to leave him, you know you have grounds for a divorce right??" ..." you need to send those kids away, and not have anymore... you DESERVE some time to yourself"...

Okay, I am confused, do we not know who our FATHER IS??? DO we not realize who it is that GIVES us strength??? It has nothing to do with gifts, talents, personality, ect..It has everything to do with the FAITH and GRACE that the LORD's gives one when HE has CALLED them to certain circumstances..GRACE I believe that is available to us all

What I believe we do a lot of times in situations like the ones above is, we look at others and their circumstances and we picture how challenging things are for us in the present and we believe the LIES that we could never do what he/she does...How do you know that??? Are you sure you Can't do whatever the LORD DECREES for your FUTURE?? (if that will even happen)

Well, lets see what the bible says about that:

Philippians 4
11I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.


Isaiah 40:30
“Those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.”

Isaiah 40
9He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.

Ephesian 3
20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us

WE don't need to wish or pray that the LORD does not give us the "issues" that others have...all we need to do is ASK for GRACE..
GRACE
is all we need to endure whatever the LORD has planned for us...

My encouragement to us all: FAITH... FAITH that says:" Yes I CAN, through JESUS do whatever HE Sees fit for me"
If the LORD opens my womb to have 19 kids, I can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.....
If the LORD calls my family to live in the hood.. I can do ALL things through Christ,
If the LORD gives me this difficult husband to live amongst and love.. I can do ALL things through CHRIST
If the LORD calls me to give up all of my possessions and or whatever is most valuable to me for the sake of HIS KINGDOM, I can do ALL things through CHRIST...
If the LORD calls me to spank this child for the next 4 hours due to her disobedience..... I CAN do ALL things through Christ

yes, we can speak the truth in love, Yes we can, love our husbands with that agape love, Yes we can look out for the interest of others and not our own, Yes we can step out of our comfort zones to reach the lost, Yes I can get off this computer and make it in the bed before 12am ..LOL.. YES, I can practice self control and go to the gym everyday!!!

yes, YOU CAN Be encouraged that GOD Is working ALL things out for your good and for HIS GLORY! Let's take HIM at HIS words friends! He is so FAITHFUL to us, and HIS GRACE REALLY IS SUFFICIENT!! I am so encouraged in my faith tonight! I hope you are too :)


Romans 15:15
I have written you quite boldly on some points, as if to remind you of them again, because of the grace God gave me

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

2 Corinthians 12:19
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me