Don't Waste Your Life



Suffer/ Yeah do it for Christ if you trying to figure what to do with your life/ if you making money hope you doing it right because the money is Gods you better steward it right/ stay focused if you aint got no ride/ your life aint wrapped up in what you drive/ the clothes you wear the job you work/ the color your skin naw we Christian first/ people living life for a job/ make a lil money start living for a car/ get em a house a wife kids and a dog/ when they retire they living high on the hog/ but guess what they didn't ever really live at all/ to live is Christ yeah that's Paul I recall/ to die is gain so for Christ we give it all/ he's the treasure you'll find in the mall/ Your money your singleness marriage talent and time/ they were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine/ that's why it's Christ in my rhymes/ That's why it's Christ all the time/ my whole world is built around him He's the life in my lines/ I refused to waste my life/ he's too true ta chase that ice/ heres my gifts and time cause I'm constantly trying to be used to praise the Christ/ If he's truly raised to life/ then this news should change your life/ and by his grace you can put your faith in place that rules your days and nights.
-Lecrae



This is the prayer of my heart...I just lost it today as I was in the car listening to the song you hear playing on this page. "Lord please, please prevent me from wasting my life"... Then I begin to sob even more as I thought about the 10 girls we meet with on Wednesday nights.. What a wasteful life they are living... my heart aches, longs, and screams for the LORD to RESCUE THEM!
"How long, O LORD, will I call for help, And You will not hear? I cry out to You, "Violence!" Yet You do not save." Hab. 1:2
What do you do, how do you watch those around you that you love live a life that is perishing and so wasteful????? I am so discouraged, but I know that it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I have a lot of talking aloud to myself to do tonight.. The Truth of the matter is ALL the circumstance in a believers and nonbelievers life comes out of our SOVEREIGN Lord's hand, for in Romans we read that ...." O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever."

Oh, LORD, help me to remember this.