I've Been Tagged!!

I was tagged by my sweet friend Rachel ...here are 5 "weird" things about me. (um, and very embarrassing I might add)

1. I sucked my thumb up until I got married..( uh, yea..moving on)

2. I cook ALL of my food FROZEN ...uh, yeaaa. I dont do the unthawing thing..and believe it or not, it always comes out very tender!!

3. I count all the lines and curves on my cabinets, as well as all the lines in my tile on my floor LOL...( uh, yea, your mouth is hanging open) please don't have me committed :)

4. I love pickles with Now & Laters or a peppermint inside them! ( ok , not weird to all my hood peeps)

5. Spend toooooo much time in the bathroom....Reading (lol)

OKAY..wow... now that I have just exposed myself.. HAVE A gREAT WEEKEND FRIENDS!!!


These are my 5 weird things...DELTA, tag you are next!