Ebony and Ivory


The LORD I tell you! I just love HIM! I am thankful today to have ministry partners! This post is a shout out to "Hood Boo"! It's been so neat to see the LORD grow our relationship...We are partners.. we tag team and feed off of each other in so many ways...
Delta, you are my sister, friend and hood partner! What a joy and honor it is to see you raise future men for the Kingdom, I am thankful for our relationship as well for the LORD choosing my family to be apart of the vision HE has given your family...

Lets continue to take the HOOD by storm FOR CHRIST and HIS GLORY!! I dedicate this song to you!! LOL!!
**swinging hands back and forth**




While I write alot about our happenings with the teen girls and youth..Delta's blog has great deal of information about our Christmas store, Tutoring Program and Future Community Center.. Check it out!