Reality

"And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace."-Jeremiah 29:7



Below is a picture of what my husband found out in our front yard. No, I am not talking about the candle I got for FREE at BATH AND BODY WORKS that has my home smelling oh, so good! (Thanks Delta!!) I am talking about the shell from a 45 Winchester auto...not really sure if that came from the gun fight we heard last week..or from a woman who had just got our of jail and was trying to kill her ex boyfriend in our yard...


I sat at home that day and thought.."Wow...this is our reality.....this is not a book I am reading, this is not some hollywood movie I am watching..this is real life for us"

whatever the case..I need to pray more for my city, and in that praying I believing the LORD hears and he will do all that HE has promied to bring many to himself. I love the heart and this quote from a new dear friend of mine when she says " I cant wait to see the day my family and yours will be out of a job because of the work the LORD has done in our hood"

I hope I quoted her correctly...oh what a day that will be!!!