Use Her Lord



I am so thankful! May, I please say that again.. I am very MUCH THANKFUL for this little girl the LORD has blessed us with!! I have learned and fought and grown, I think through so much of my parenting with her. One of the neat things about having Kaiya around is that she is able to be with me all the time... foreal.. LITERALLY!! she is there everywhere I go... foreal.. do you really get it .. everywhere.. she is my little shadow! Watching and paying very close attention to all I say and do...

On Wednesday nights when I am teaching bible study she is right there with her pink princess bible, note pad and crayons.. now, please know many times I have to stop bible study to correct, and train her...while this is very frustrating, I am reminded by Delta and another friend of ours that this is the perfect opportunity for the girls to see what being a mom is about ( pray for me about that because I can tend to get a little frustrated.. but I must remember that my ministry to HER comes first)

Anyway, one of the things that I have noticed the LORD do in Kaiya's heart is teach her what it means to confess your sins. One evening in bible study I asked anyone would they like to pray and Kaiya was the first to volunteer... She thanked the LORD for our bible study, for his word, then she begins to cry out to the LORD, asking him to forgive them all for all that they have done, lying, getting angry with others, not believing in him, ect, ect, ect... she began to echo all that she heard us talk about in bible study...Afterwards, one of the girls got up to go to the bathroom and sob...She was so moved at hearing my five year old communicate with the LORD...Sense then, a couple of the girls are wanting to know how to pray, what do I teach Kaiya for her to act and talk about GOD the way she does...
What amazing opportunities the LORD has given me through Kai....While Kai and I are learning so much about what it means to serve others through these girls.. They ( the girls) are learning what it means to have child like faith...

What a encouraging, humble thought to know that the LORD uses my child in so many ways in the lives of these girls for such a time as this....

Please continue to pray for the salvation of my little one..and that the LORD WOULD USE HER MIGHTILY IN OUR HOOD