Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program



Okay, here we are....tomorrow is the day we return to having our weekly bible studies. I must confess, I am sooo nervous..I have been talking to my hubbie a great deal about the direction I believe the LORD has placed on my heart to go with the girls, and it aint a pretty one. I broke down in tears yesterday over the salvation of these young girls.. I think I was more so upset with the LORD for not opening up their eyes to the truth. Tomorrow we will begin a series of rebukes. I know so much about each of these girls that I don't think it would be appropriate or biblical to not say anything about the lifestyle I see them living.. I believe we have done a excellent job with displaying a talking about God's love and what he requires of them ...somewhat... so I NEED YOU ALL.. I need your prayers for these girls and their hearts... I have a message about God's wrath, and the judgement that is placed upon them not wanting to believe....trust I am not trying to scare anyone into the kingdom...but the LORD has called me to be real with these girls about their place before him...thanks again for listening and for praying for our hood :)