He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAPPY 6th Birthday Kaiya!!!




My goodness little girl, you are getting so big! I have been so emotional over you turning six then any of your other birthdays...Not really sure why, other than your mother has issues! ( LOL)
I am so thankful to be called your mom. It just blows my mind that God called us to be stewarts over you. It has been such a challenge, yet so joyous when I remind myself of the Goodness of the LORD and what a miracle you were in getting here, as well as the FRUIT we both shall bare in this journey as mom and daughter... I am calmed with a peace like never before. I love the compassionate heart the LORD is stirring up in you, I love how the LORD has given you a heart of repentance at such a early age, I love your silliness, and the sound of your laugh as I awake some mornings. My child, LORD Willing, I cannot wait to see all the things the LORD has in store for your life. I pray that your life is not a wasted one, but one that leads others down the narrow path!

We love you and Happy Birthday!!!
xoxo