HAPPY 6th Birthday Kaiya!!!




My goodness little girl, you are getting so big! I have been so emotional over you turning six then any of your other birthdays...Not really sure why, other than your mother has issues! ( LOL)
I am so thankful to be called your mom. It just blows my mind that God called us to be stewarts over you. It has been such a challenge, yet so joyous when I remind myself of the Goodness of the LORD and what a miracle you were in getting here, as well as the FRUIT we both shall bare in this journey as mom and daughter... I am calmed with a peace like never before. I love the compassionate heart the LORD is stirring up in you, I love how the LORD has given you a heart of repentance at such a early age, I love your silliness, and the sound of your laugh as I awake some mornings. My child, LORD Willing, I cannot wait to see all the things the LORD has in store for your life. I pray that your life is not a wasted one, but one that leads others down the narrow path!

We love you and Happy Birthday!!!
xoxo