Love



As i put kaiya to bed tonight I asked her what was her favorite bible verse..and she quoted..word, for word


1 Corinthians 13:1-5
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.



I lack love in so many different ways....how convicting, yet encouraging to hear from the mouth of a babe...I am so thankful for the family the LORD has placed me in. This whole time I have been sick, they have loved me in so many ways..I am so much more content, and humbled by the LOVE God has for me. Tonight I was reminded yet again that we, the Kings lack nothing when it comes to Jesus.. He is our all in all! I also was reminded that, no matter what I do here in the hood, if LOVE is not my motivation...it does not mean a thing..... I pray that I remember that....