This came right on time as we hosted a girls sleepover this past weekend...It was amazing; though I was totally drained when it ended, i was so glad my husband came up with this idea to have the girls over! Its amazing what the LORD does in your when you practice hospitality. I found this list on the Revive Our Hearts website.
1. Hospitality is one of the most practical ways to express the love of Christ.
2. Hospitality reflects the hospitable heart of God.
3. Hospitality is a great way to build unity and community with other
4. The Bible promises rewards for those who practice hospitality.
5. Hospitality is one of the most effective ways to create a hunger for Christ in
the hearts of non-believers.
6. Hospitality will help you deal with loneliness and depression.
7. Hospitality will help us deal with selfishness. .
8. Hospitality will help you deal with materialism and help you get values that
9. If you have children, hospitality is a great way to cultivate in their hearts a
passion for ministry and a heart for serving other people.
10. God commands us to be hospitable.