FIGHT



This song brings me to tears, as I want to yell when I think about the battle that is going on around me. This song and Ephesians 6 helps me to makes sense of alot of trials that are happening in my life right now. You can hear the song on my song player to the right.

I hope it encourages you.


Fight Lyrics:

There is a battle going on
Unlike anything we’ve ever seen before
It’s not about flesh and blood, man against man,
No, no – it’s a spiritual war

You won’t find it on the headlines or watch it on the late night news
Most people live unaware
Unaware of a supernatural world where demons and angels
War for the heart of man

And I am a part of this, joined with the angels
With sword and shield in hand, by word and faith

FIGHT
I’LL FIGHT TIL THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE
AND I WON’T STAY DOWN IF I FALL DOWN, NO, NO, NO
I’LL FIGHT, I’LL FIGHT
GET UP AND FIGHT

Sometimes it feels like I can’t stand up
Cause I didn’t pull the trigger enough
Didn’t hold my ground
And I got off track, caught off guard
Blindsided and shot down
But that was the beginning when
My eyes were opened
There in my weakness
Strength was made perfect

I HAVE LOST SOME BATTLES
MORE THAN I CARE TO KEEP TRACK OF
BUT SOMEHOW I’M STILL IN IT
SOMEHOW GRACE FINDS ME AND LIFTS ME UP
YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR PROMISE IN ME
THE GUARANTEE THAT I AM LOVED
I’M ON THE WINNING SIDE OF A WAR
THAT HAS BEEN ALREADY WON


-Ronnie Freeman