In God We Trust

$130,000...thats what we need as a ministry to complete the final phase of our new building. This is just a reminder to you friends to keep praying for us. One of my favorite bible verses of all time is Job 42 that says

Then Job replied to the LORD :"I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know."You said, 'Listen now, and I will speak; I will question you, and you shall answer me. My ears had heard of you, but now my eyes have seen you.

God can make this possible...He has brought us so far for HIS HONOR AND GLORY and we have watched Him do some amazing things in our community. I look at this as another amazing opportunity to not only hear of how powerful, and merciful HE is, but, like Job to SEE Him with our own eyes yet again.
Thanks again for your prayers.. I can not say that enough..Lets see what He does!
To God Be the Glory
**below are just a couple of shots of what has already been complete-they are not however the most recent :)






The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy
-Psalm 126:3